Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Dallas, TX - Corporate Office
Company and Position Summary: Senderra offers comprehensive disease state management programs for Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Osteoporosis and Multiple Sclerosis.
Requirements included in an Intake Pharmacy position include the following skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Accurate data entry skills
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Willingness to be a team player and promote a positive team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Enter prescription (must have a hard copy order form printed out for pharmacy records).
- Complete Demographic sheet (must be uploaded along with the prescription in Carepath if the date of birth or patient name is typed in by you).
- Accurately enter and ensure the proper display of all patient information. (It is to be typed on order form for all prescriptions at all times. If order form has “see attached” or “see demo” hand written you will need to use the Text Box option in Adobe to fill in patient information. The Text Comment option can be used when the Senderra form is either blank or has no additional message as “see attached” hand written on the original form. If patient information is missing, Intake must call the doctor office first. Do not send the PSR without trying to make a phone call to the doctor office.)
- Accurately fill out forms by providing the Provider’s NPI number. (It should always be written on the prescription form. If “on file” is noted on the order form the NPI number is still to be entered. Non MD prescribers ex: Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, etc Intake must locate the physician they are practicing under and enter the MD name plus NPI number onto the order form).
- Diagnosis code is to be entered in Helix for every medication. If you are unable to locate this information through the provided clinical notes you may call the doctor office to receive a verbal. If you are unable to receive the information from the doctor office you will request for this through the PSR and then it is to be marked Bad Info for the Cartage.
- Insurance information is either to be located through Emdeon or provided by the doctor office when fax is received. If no insurance information is able to be located you then request for this through the PSR stage as Incomplete Demographic, Patient insurance information and then the prescription may be entered as Complete through the Cartage.
- Any additional notes noted on the order form that has to do with the process of the prescription needs to be acknowledged in Carepath under the Profile Summary in the Notes box.
- Additional process all faxes received by the Doctor’s offices.
- Ensure the delivery of the fax details and communicate content to the correct party.
- Aid in any additional projects or request needed for the success of the department.
- GED/ HS Diploma required
- Additional education (associate or bachelor’s degree not recommended)
- 0-1 year Experience recommended
- Full Time/ Part Time
- Hourly/ Salary
- Shift 1/ Shift 2
(214)-888-6984 • HR@senderrarx.com